Monday, October 14, 2013

Coming a little late to the table - Wandering and Babblings of an Artist.

Some folks say I am a bit crazy for taking my semi-professional hobby and turning it into a full time vocation/business.

Some even say I am setting myself up for failure.  I don't know.  What I do know is that I have not completely formulated exactly what it is I am going to be doing here with the business, other than some basics;

Designing and offering for sale customized items.  

Which includes
  • Jewelry (Necklaces, bracelets, earrings)
  • Cards (Birthday, Holiday, Wedding, Sympathy, Get Well, etc)
  • Decorative Accessories (Beaded Wind chimes/mobiles)
  • Rosaries (I love doing custom designs here, since I believe prayer is very personal)
  • Paper Craft (wrapping paper, bags, tags)
  • Affirmation Cards and sets (Customized for your growth)
  • Wedding Paper Craft
  • Bridal (Jewelry, Veils, hair pieces)
  • Coaching Aids (cards, phrases, packets)
  • One of a kind Necklaces, bracelets and earrings
  • Self Exploration Scrapbooks/Journals
  • Unique Fabric wearable art
One of the things that has become very clear is that my style is staged in a way to allow me to do customized pieces, truly unique designs that are not like others but still fall within the mainstream and desirable.

Leave you with a sample of this weekend's custom work


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment