Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Day 1 of the VampKitty Studio Project (03/04/2019)

I have decided to blog about creating my new studio at our new home in Cleveland Heights. I felt it was needed, and I want to capture the experience of creating a workable, creative, friendly, fun studio in our basement. This is yesterday's Facebook post, but now I am going to document things here so I can add pictures and details with formatting!!

I didn't get to go downstairs today - it was 14 degrees outside and that was a wee bit chilly down in the basement.

Instead I started my pinterest board

I started looking over the stuff I've washed, started organizing things that are going downstairs.

I have many many projects in my trello board - most are just one or two sentences.

I plan on doing a lot of upcycling, re-claiming, creative usage of old furniture from tree-lawn diving.

Tomorrow I make a map of the space and then decide where each of the big areas will reside (Paper, Bead, Fabric, Workbench for tools and repair center)

After that my first project is to sort the boxes into their areas.

Then get my beading station and fabric area up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment