Friday, March 20, 2020

In the mean time .....

My Heartfelt Creation order arrived - Moving more into the 3-d world.

They have flower shaping molds that work with Cuttlebug.  For me I love hand made flowers on my pieces.  I especially love creating them, painting/coloring and then giving them a bit of 3-d work.

However, it's time consuming and creating more than two or three flowers at a time is a lot on my hands.

SO.... I went and got the Rose shaping mold and the Basics Shaping mold which will work with my die cutouts that I already have.  Going to use the basics today to see if I can create carnations for the K8a project.

If these turn out to be as useful as I think they will be, I am going to invest in the dies/stamps and forms for several other types.

And I have a design for the Monthly Dies R Us Challenge.  Will post tomorrow the finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment