Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Teach me to not organize things...... finally getting the Facebook VampKitty Studios organized

1st note:  Still a few days left for folks to commission their valentine cards :)

If you need any ideas see my previous post or the first part of my AlaCard Card Gallery II.


2nd note:  I've got a Gallery for Pre-Ordering for Christmas Art Cards up.  I have a bunch of Card Bodies already started for this year and will be expanding my Paper Victorian Christmas Ornaments selection especially now that I have the space to work with these beauties.




Still debating with myself whether to enter this year for a designer position with Heartfelt Creations or wait another year.  My style isn't their style but I love their products.  Have a few more days to ponder on this.


Kickstarter phase II is now underway.  I sent a message to the backers.  Need to finish the surveys and send them out.  I can't wait until I start blogging about each creation.  I plan on documenting each one and then send the person the digital pics so they can have something to remember the experience with.


Monday tip for making your space work in your studio - Think about what you use regularly and put that within a foot or two of your work space.  Then from there set up the supporting tools behind it.  This makes it easy to work but not hard to get the tools.  And you don't feel so claustrophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment